1. Epistemological Realism is a Methodological Necessity (Chill Mix)
2. Liver Splurging Maggots High Five, Slap Ass
4. Palesial Munivescense
5. Friday Night Nietzsche
7. Effervescent Nostalgia
9. Quasiluscious Pseudosoundscape
10. Song for Grandma
11. Bad Trip Generator
13. The Final Battle Scene in a Soviet Video Game Song
15. The Hotheaded Naked Ice Boring Head-Scratching Muskrat-Horshoeassaurs are Cheating in a Thumb War Song
Total CD-R watershield/CD Box length: 75:40
WHAT WE THINK ABOUT THIS ALBUM
"A Quasitangible Instantiation of our Dynamic Metaconsciousness" is awe striking, perfectly mixed and polished piece of art. Music is very interesting, that is some kind of mix of psy-trance, maybe a little metallic influence, and some other undefined weird electronica. You can savor the silence between the music! It's the sound quality and little sounds and tweaks that prevent you from closing your jaw. This album is more hard and psytrance stamped, than "converting vegetarians" but it's so impressive you won't mind.
This really is a must have Psytrance Release! Even if you prefer other similar electronic styles. For those of you who didn't really get into this type of genre, will really admire the talent of DJ Blorgpulkf Plorksickle after listening to his masterpiece. We hope it will inspire other psytrance producers in the scene to concentrate on:
- Unique and Interesting sounds that work well together.
- Music composition that moves and flows being energetic and articulate. Amazing attention to detail, Phenomenal!!
- Voice samples, interesting and integrated and not just stuck in there because they sound cool (but they sound Sweeeeet).
- Music that uplifts the soul and gets those natural chemicals flowing in the brain.
- AMAdea Records, BULGARIA